Our Corporate Policy
A binding quality, environmental and safety policy is an integral part of Schenker Storen’s corporate objectives. To implement this we operate a quality, environmental and safety system that is certified according to ISO 9001 and ISO 14001, as well as OHSAS 18001. Deviations are thereby immediately corrected. Preventive error-prevention measures and activities are given absolute priority.
- We want to know our customers and their needs so that we can meet their expectations.
- We want to achieve high quality in all stages of the value chain: Planning - Development - Procurement - Sales / Resale - Production - Delivery - Installation - Service - Dismantling - Disposal.
- We want to be able to supply high-quality products promptly and in line with market prices.
- We want to continually reduce errors and strive for sustainable solutions to constantly improve our quality.
- We want to use natural resources responsibly with care.
- We want to address environmental issues at all levels of the value chain - from strategic planning through to operational implementation and scheduling.
- We want to steadily improve our environmental performance, which is why we set goals, take appropriate measures and constantly review our progress. Compliance with legal / regulatory requirements is a matter of course for us.
- We want to utilise and use energy efficiently. Compliance with legal / regulatory requirements is self-evident.
- We record the energy flows within the company and draw up a programme of measures to improve energy efficiency.
- We want to take action that is technologically appropriate and effective, as well as steps towards organisational or behavioural changes, in order to achieve continuous improvement.
Safety at work
- We do not tolerate unauthorised conditions.
- We want all employees to have the right personal protective equipment and to be aware of workplace hazards and how to deal with them.
- We want all employees to take responsibility for occupational safety as a top priority. If safety at work is not ensured, then the work must be interrupted.