Radio Controller SE 50
Radio Controller SE 50 makes it possible to set up a wireless network of transmitters and receivers. Various hand-held and wall-mounted transmitters, as well as sensors and switches are available for the optimum operation of your blinds. Thanks to the low wiring costs, this system is specifically suited for retrofitting into existing buildings and for the motorisation of existing blind systems. The control system is suited for slat blinds, awnings, fabric blinds, roller blinds and windows.
What makes Radio Controller SE 50 from Schenker Storen unique
- Use in single-family houses, shop windows, exhibition rooms, for seating areas or conservatory shading, etc.
- Ideal for retrofitting existing blind systems
- Automatic and manual operation of the radio motors
- Radio frequency 433.42 MHz
- Individual, group or central operation possible
- Menu easy to navigate
- Integrated time-controlled programs
- Automatic changeover between summer and winter time
- Astro program
- Stores the program, even when the batteries are being changed
- Available as a simple wall-mounted or hand-held operating unit
- Can be linked to sun, wind and precipitation sensors as well as internal room thermostats
- The system can also be supplemented with time switches for a time-controlled operation of the blinds