Sliding Glazing SV
Sliding Glazing SV enables the individual sliding panels to be shifted horizontally parallel to one or both sides. On opening and closing the first sliding panel, the other panels are automatically opened and closed by means of integrated carriages. The floor-mounted design means that large opening widths can be realized without additional roof supports. With up to 20 mm ceiling track height compensation and up to 5 mm roller height adjustment, the sliding system easily adapts to uneven terraces and enables quick, simple installation.
What makes Sliding Glazing SV from Schenker Storen unique
- Ease of operation due to carriage function for sliding panels
- No additional support
- Free-flowing floor rail
- Smooth running thanks to the ball-bearing carriages
- Unforced drainage and easy cleaning through the optimum length of the channels
- 15 mm panel installation depth
- Glazing with single-pane safety glass (ESG)
- Powder coating according to the RAL chart, clear or colour anodised
- Floor-mounted all-glass sliding system with 2-, 3-, 4- or 5-track running and guide rail
- Can optionally slide to the left and / or to the right, as required
- Floor rail with anti-slip covering for barrier-free living
- Securing of the sliding panels inside or outside with a lock
- Pane construction 8 or 10 mm
Tender text for sliding glazing SV 1
Sliding glazing SV 1
This all-glass sliding system is made from extruded aluminium profiles. It has a continuous bottom track with shortened runways and a running carriage with integrated castors. A follower function for opening and closing the sliding panel. Silent rollers, maintenance-free and height adjustment bar.
The height of the ceiling rail (50 mm) can be adjusted by up to 20 mm, with integrated brush seal.
Toughened safety glass 8 mm or 10 mm thick (depending on specifications from the company). Polished vertical glass edges. Glass overlap approximately 25 mm.
First opening sliding panel with a CNS shell handle ø 80 mm in glass and a swivel bolt in the running carriage. Stationary panel is fixed in place.
The whole construction is powder coated in RAL/NCS shades without a shimmering effect.
Vertical frame profiles with brush seals clamped on the glass edge for increased resistance to the forces of the driving rain and wind.
Plastic knob ø 50 mm
Stainless steel knob ø 50 mm
13 mm flat bottom rail
Side wall fixture with brush seal.
Side wall fixture with connection profile